Tuesday, September 6, 2016

WHX-037 It Was In The Local Area So I Came By Bike. It Was My AV Debut So I Was Excited! I Love Cock, I love it! Just Looking At One Makes Me So Happy! My Tits Are Falling Out Of My Shirt! Gimme As Much Cum As You Can! Ai Makise Student 19 Years Old

WHX-037 It Was In The Local Area So I Came By Bike It Was My AV Debut So I Was Excited I Love Cock I love it Just Looking At One Makes Me So Happy My Tits Are Falling Out Of My Shirt Gimme As Much Cum As You Can Ai Makise Student 19 Years Old

WHX-037 It Was In The Local Area So I Came By Bike. It Was My AV Debut So I Was Excited! I Love Cock, I love it! Just Looking At One Makes Me So Happy! My Tits Are Falling Out Of My Shirt! Gimme As Much Cum As You Can! Ai Makise Student 19 Years Old

Ai Makise is a great lover of cocks, and she gets happy just by looking at or touching them! She may have a baby face, but she is very horny! She delights in squirting and getting a cum shot while titty fucking for the first time! She is also thrilled when given many orgasms after being tied up and stimulated with big vibrators and vibrators. She also loves deep throating! And because she loves semen as much as cocks, she swallows all that is ejaculated, saying "I wanna taste it! I wanna drink it! I wanna swallow it!"


Video ID: WHX-037
Release Date:  Feb. 13, 2015

Cast: Ai Makinose

Genre: Big Tits, Youthful, Featured Actress, Debut, Hi-Def

Series: ----

Studio: Whip

Label: WHIP

DVD ID: WHX-037

Runtime: 146 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment