Sunday, November 27, 2016

LZML-006 Have Lesbian Sex With That Senior You Adore! - I Decided My First Time - Ai Uehara Itsuka Saya

LZML-006 Have Lesbian Sex With That Senior You Adore - I Decided My First Time - Ai Uehara Itsuka Saya

LZML-006 Have Lesbian Sex With That Senior You Adore! - I Decided My First Time - Ai Uehara Itsuka Saya

Itsuka Shaya, who lost her virginity in her AV debut, has her first lesbian experience with Ai Uehara ! Ai has always been Itsuka's idol and was the reason she entered the business. On this day she got to see Ai, a woman she had only once before exchanged greetings with in passing, in her full, naked beauty. Watch Itsuka's excited smile and nervous body as Ai embraces her and begs for a kiss! Overwhelmed by Ai's sensuousness, Itsuka leans in and their lips touch...


Video ID: LZML-006
Release Date:  Jan. 18, 2015

Cast: Ai Uehara, Itsuka Saya

Genre: Cunnilingus, Lesbian, 69, Fingering, Lesbian Kissing, Hi-Def

Series: Lesbian Play With ***!

Studio: Lesre!

Label: Lezure! Play

DVD ID: LZML-006

Runtime: 133 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment