Monday, January 30, 2017

RHE-139 I Stimulate My Cock On The Pretty Naked Body Of A Dead ..

RHE-139 I Stimulate My Cock On The Pretty Naked Body Of A Dead Drunk Girl 4 Hours Special 2

RHE-139 I Stimulate My Cock On The Pretty Naked Body Of A Dead Drunk Girl, 4 Hours Special 2

We pick up a wasted babe and bring her back for a fuck. Another hottie is so drunk all she knows is she wants to get nailed. Another plastered couple makes it back to their hotel room before they get ready to get busy. Another girl finds a guy passed out and climbs his dick. No matter what flavor, drunk girls are the best!


Video ID: RHE-139
Release Date:  Feb. 10, 2015

Cast: Amateur

Genre: Shame, Older Sister, Amateur, Drunk Girl, Pranks, Over 4 Hours, Hi-Def

Series: Dead Drunk Girl

Studio: Hot Entertainment

Label: Netsuyujin

DVD ID: RHE-139

Runtime: 241 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Trailers:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment