Wednesday, April 19, 2017

AP-319 Mass Tranquilizing Drugs I Go To An All Boys School And ..

AP-319 Mass Tranquilizing Drugs I Go To An All Boys School And I#039m One Of The Losers And After I Graduated And Went To Work In Tokyo I Still Couldn#039t Get A Girlfriend So I#039m Still Living Life As A Loser And That#039s When I Got An Invitation To My Class Reunion I Was Looking Forward To Seeing All My Friends Again But Then

AP-319 Mass Tranquilizing Drugs I Go To An All Boys School And I'm One Of The Losers, And After I Graduated And Went To Work In Tokyo, I Still Couldn't Get A Girlfriend, So I'm Still Living Life As A Loser... And That's When I Got An Invitation To My Class Reunion! I Was Looking Forward To Seeing All My Friends Again, But Then...

----


Video ID: AP-319
Release Date:  June 19, 2016

Cast: Amateur

Genre: Hard Sex, Reluctant, Cheating Wife, Pranks, Substance Use, Hi-Def

Series: ----

Studio: Appachi

Label: Apache (HHH Group)

DVD ID: AP-319

Runtime: 185 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Trailers:


Screencaps:

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to uncover a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete