Saturday, December 24, 2016

AUKG-270 My Step Sister Came On To Me... The Sexy Situations That Unfold Between These Step Sisters Under A Single Roof Kanon Tachibana Karin Itsuki

AUKG-270 My Step Sister Came On To Me The Sexy Situations That Unfold Between These Step Sisters Under A Single Roof Kanon Tachibana Karin Itsuki

AUKG-270 My Step Sister Came On To Me... The Sexy Situations That Unfold Between These Step Sisters Under A Single Roof Kanon Tachibana Karin Itsuki

It's been 10 years since my real mother died... My father is to marry again. My older sister-to-be, Karin is so pretty... even though she's a girl as well my heart skips a beat... when I think about it, this is around the time that I began to think of Karin as the only girl in the world.... Big sister... What we're doing... isn't wrong, is it?


Video ID: AUKG-270
Release Date:  Jan. 26, 2015

Cast: Karin Itsuki (Fuka Nanasaki), Kanon Tachibana

Genre: Schoolgirl, Slut, Lesbian, Sister, Lesbian Kissing, Hi-Def

Series: ----

Studio: U & K

Label: U & K

DVD ID: AUKG-270

Runtime: 150 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment