Saturday, December 24, 2016

NXG-287 Married Couples - The Hit Series' BEST Collection - Tricking Stubborn Wives Into Taking Stranger's Cocks...

NXG-287 Married Couples - The Hit Series#039 BEST Collection - Tricking Stubborn Wives Into Taking Stranger#039s Cocks

NXG-287 Married Couples - The Hit Series' BEST Collection - Tricking Stubborn Wives Into Taking Stranger's Cocks...

"Ever since I got male infertility, I've been unable to have sex with my wife. Sometimes I feel depressed about my incapability of pleasing her. But thinking "I want to see her sensual self," and "I want to relieve her sexual frustration", I made a plan for something to do during a neighborhood association trip..." Two other episodes included.


Video ID: NXG-287
Release Date:  Dec. 22, 2014

Cast: Amateur

Genre: Married Woman, Compilation, Hi-Def

Series: Selected BEST of Popular Series

Studio: NEXT GROUP

Label: Next Group

DVD ID: NXG-287

Runtime: 179 min.

Subtitles: ----



Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment