Sunday, January 1, 2017

C-1921 Please Fuck My Wife (35-Year-Old Mrs. M) 36

C-1921 Please Fuck My Wife 35-Year-Old Mrs M 36

C-1921 Please Fuck My Wife (35-Year-Old Mrs. M) 36

Feelings of shame and contrition... Can the troubled married woman make her husband's cuckold fantasies come true? I want you to POV my wife and show me everything... The organizer of a swapping circle receives a "cuckolding" request. This time we have M-mi (35 years old), in her 5th year of marriage. The married woman who wants to understand her husband's fetish makes up her mind to go through with it after being convinced by the man in front of her and her husband on the phone. Her tense body is relaxed by the man's caresses and she gets her pussy so wet, white juices drip onto the floor. When she's thrust with a dick, she can't help orgasming loudly. When the married woman returns for another fuck a week later, she twists her hips to the stimulation of sex toys and orgasms repeatedly when she's penetrated.


Video ID: C-1921
Release Date:  Dec. 23, 2014

Cast: Amateur

Genre: Shame, Mature Woman, Married Woman, Amateur, Cheating Wife

Series: Please Rape My Wife While She Sleeps

Studio: Gogos

Label: GoGo's Core

DVD ID: C-1921

Runtime: 150 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment