Monday, April 3, 2017

NKKD-001 Warning: Disgusting Content. I Was Always a Wimp, But I ..

NKKD-001 Warning Disgusting Content I Was Always a Wimp But I Finally Got My First Girlfriend My Old Hometown Classmate Takemaru a Total Thug Found Out By Chance and Threatened Me Until I Agreed to Introduce Her to Him This Is the Story of What Happened When I Was Forced to Take My Proper Girlfriend to These Thugs

NKKD-001 Warning: Disgusting Content. I Was Always a Wimp, But I Finally Got My First Girlfriend. My Old Hometown Classmate Takemaru, a Total Thug, Found Out By Chance and Threatened Me Until I Agreed to Introduce Her to Him. This Is the Story of What Happened When I Was Forced to Take My Proper Girlfriend to These Thugs.

----


Video ID: NKKD-001
Release Date:  Aug. 01, 2015

Cast: Emiri Takayama

Genre: Beautiful Tits, Featured Actress, Cheating Wife, Drama, Hi-Def

Series: Caution: Shit On Tits

Studio: JET Video

Label: JET Video

DVD ID: NKKD-001

Runtime: 134 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Trailers:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment